After a recent
apt-get update && apt-get dist-upgrade which also updated
gpg-agent my smart cards (and therefore ssh auth for my servers) stopped
to work. A
ps aux|grep gpg-agent revealed that it´s now started with
--supervised instead of the options given by me. Even a
eval $(gpg-agent --options) didn´t help.
A quick search in google found out that developers changed the start up but I did not want to dig any deeper and edit scripts or whatsoever again…
So I installed a fresh Windows 10 with Thunderbird, gpg4win and putty – enabled putty support in gpg4win and Enigmail in Thunderbird and everything is working as expected.